Last Revised: March 5, 2020
- No Health Advice. The information provided on the Services should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this website. We make no representations that the products offered on the Services will meet your needs or work as you expect or intend. You should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to your health, and you assume any risk of injuries. Results may vary.
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Services or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Services or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- Purchase Terms.
- Subscriptions. We offer numerous types of subscriptions for our products, as set forth on our website (each, a “Subscription”). Upon completing an order for a Subscription, as described above, you will be charged the initial fee for the first delivery of the Subscription. This initial charge is non-refundable, after which you will be billed on each subsequent month on the same day of your initial payment (or the nearest date). For example, if your initial payment date is the 29th of January, all future payments will be processed on the 29th of subsequent calendar months, except for February, for which you will be billed on February 28th. BY ORDERING A SUBSCRIPTION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CHARGE YOU ON A MONTHLY BASIS FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION.
- Prices. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on the Services are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or Subscription will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Payment Terms. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. All purchases are processed by Shopify Inc. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Services at the time of your order.
UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING ANY ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss. We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty and Disclaimers. We do not manufacture or control any of the products or Subscriptions offered on the Service. The availability of products or Subscriptions through the Service does not indicate an affiliation with or endorsement of any product, service or manufacturer. Accordingly, we do not provide any warranties with respect to the products or Subscriptions offered on the Services. However, the products and Subscriptions offered on the Services may be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. To obtain warranty service for defective products, please follow the instructions included in the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Services for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the United States.
- The Services (including the Content) are owned by YOUR PPEL and its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Services are marks of YOUR PPEL and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and YOUR PPEL, YOUR PPEL is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- Account Registration and Security. Access to and use of certain Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You may not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else to access or use your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify YOUR PPEL, LLC of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and YOUR PPEL via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Change and Suspension.
- Changes to the Services. YOUR PPEL reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that YOUR PPEL will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT, AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND YOUR PPEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER YOUR PPEL NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR PPEL MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER YOUR PPEL NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR PPEL REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ADDITIONALLY, NEITHER YOUR PPEL NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR PPEL REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER'S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
- Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 10 may not apply to you.
- Third-Party Materials. The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that YOUR PPEL is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. YOUR PPEL does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Third-Party Platforms. YOUR PPEL may provide the Services to you through third-party websites, operating systems, platforms, and portals (collectively, “Third-Party Platforms”). Additional terms and conditions may apply to you with respect to your use of Third-Party Platforms, which are not under YOUR PPEL’s control. YOUR PPEL does not assume any responsibility or liability for your use of such Third-Party Platforms.
Linking to the Services. You may link to the Services’ homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Services must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Services other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.